Become A Member
The strength of our membership speaks to the desire for good government in our community and the recognition that the Conservative Party of Canada offers the policies and values that we feel are important. Our current caucus is our most diverse yet. There are a significant number of women with important portfolio responsibilities, a record number of MP’s under 45, and several high profile MP’s of ethnic origins.
Join by mail or fax, but first read…
Conditions of Membership:
To become a member of the Conservative Party of Canada you must:
• Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
• Actively support the founding principles of the Conservative Party of Canada
• Be at least 14 years of age
If purchasing this membership for a family/household member I certify that
• Each of the new or renewing members belongs to my household and are related to me and comply with the above conditions of membership
• Each membership paid for by my credit card has been bought with funds belonging to each of the new or renewing members and with their consent
Please note that membership fees are non-receiptable and non-refundable. Membership cards will be issued by mail, normally within 8 -10 weeks.
To join the Conservative Party of Canada using this website you must be joining as an individual or as a family member living in the same household.
If you would like to purchase a membership for another person and you do not meet the conditions outlined above please call the Membership Services department at 1-866-808-8407 or e-mail us and one of our customer service agents will be happy to help you with your membership purchase and answer any questions you may have.
To download the membership form, please click here
To download a family/household membership form please click here